- Venezuela socialists winning local vote, Maduro joyous
- Bitcoin jumps after futures trading begins
- Six New Street Fighter 5 Characters Revealed For Season 3 Of Content
- China, Taiwan spar over Chinese diplomat's invasion threat
- Israeli army destroys tunnel from Gaza
- With foes abstaining, Venezuela mayoral contests to boost socialists
- Futures trading arrives for bitcoin
- Global arms sales rise for the first time in 5 years
- LawBreakers Boss Leaves To Join Epic For A "Secret Project"
- Pro tips: Shooting Hong Kong like a street photographer
- With foes abstaining, Venezuela mayoral contests look set to boost Soc
- Rebel architecture: In praise of Britain's postmodern oddities
- 'Star Wars' fans, box office analysts brace themselves for 'The Last Jedi'
- PUBG Xbox One Exact Release Timing Revealed, Controller Setup Detailed
- With foes absent, Venezuela local vote to boost socialists
- Haley on Trump accusers: 'We should all be willing to listen to them'
- May hails new optimism in Brexit talks after deal
- China's top paper says Australian media reports are racist
- Syrian army and Iranian-backed militias push towards Idlib province
- Britain's May hails new optimism in Brexit talks after deal
Zelda: Breath Of The Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Launches Tonight
The much-anticipated second DLC expansion for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild finally has a release date. As part of The Game Awards, Nintendo revealed that The Champions' Ballad releases tonight for Nintendo Switch and Wii U.
The presentation began with producer Eiji Aonuma wearing a Champion's Tunic on stage, swinging the Master Sword. From there, a trailer ran that showcased each of the titular champions, a variety of new shrines, and new gear. You'll still play as Link, but he has a new tool at his disposal--and it's a really cool one.
The trailer ends with a look at the Master Cycle Zero, essentially a motorcycle that he can ride around Hyrule. You'll get your hands on it once you complete the new challenges that await in this DLC. Aonuma described it as essentially being Link's Divine Beast.
We'd previously gotten some brief looks at The Champions' Ballad and learned that you would still play as Link, despite the focus on the titular Champions. It will feature a brand-new dungeon, gear, and an original story.
The DLC is only available through Breath of the Wild's $20 / £18 expansion pass, which also provides access to the already-released DLC. That also offers access to The Master Trials, new outfits, a harder difficulty mode, and the Trial of the Sword.