- Indonesia detains 18 in pre-emptive bid to boost Christmas security
- Saudi Arabia says cinemas will be allowed from early 2018
- U.S. citizen on the run after busting out of Bali prison
- Indian police arrests French journalist after filming in Kashmir
- Indian police file sexual assault case against airline passenger for a
- Roche: Tecentriq cocktail slows kidney cancer progression
- Merck raises stakes in lung cancer as rivals close in
- Venezuela's Maduro: Some opposition parties to be barred from presidential vote
- Alabama race epitomizes the turbulence of the Trump era
- Bahraini civil society group under pressure after Israel visit
- Buoyed by mayoral votes, Venezuela's socialists eye 2018 presidency ra
- 'Walking Dead' sets stage for key death
- China starts formal legal proceedings against disgraced senior politic
- Venezuela socialists winning local vote, Maduro joyous
- Bitcoin jumps after futures trading begins
- Six New Street Fighter 5 Characters Revealed For Season 3 Of Content
- China, Taiwan spar over Chinese diplomat's invasion threat
- Israeli army destroys tunnel from Gaza
- With foes abstaining, Venezuela mayoral contests to boost socialists
- Futures trading arrives for bitcoin
You Can Now Buy Some PUBG Xbox One Items Before The Game Is Even Available
Bluehole's massively successful battle royale game, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, arrives on Xbox One next week. Before then, however, players will have a chance to purchase some exclusive items for the game.
Beginning December 7, Xbox One owners will be able to purchase the PUBG Warrior Pack, the first of three cosmetic item packs that will only be available for the Xbox One version of the game. The Warrior Pack includes four items that can be used to customize your character: a balaclava hat, as well as a camo t-shirt, pants, and tennis shoes.
The PUBG Warrior Pack costs $10 and will only be available for a limited time, until December 10. It will be followed by the PUBG Accessory Pack from December 14-17 and the Tracksuit Pack from December 21-22. Each of those packs will cost $5. You can see some of the items from them above.
As previously mentioned, these three packs will only be available for Xbox One players. They'll also be the only items you can purchase in that version of the game during its preview period. However, publisher Bluehole has said that more loot boxes are on the way to PUBG, though the publisher assures that the boxes will "never" contain any items that could affect gameplay.
PUBG launches for Xbox One via the Game Preview program on December 12. Like the early access PC version, it will cost $30. The game launches in full on PC later this month; before then, players will have a chance to try out PUBG's new desert map, Miramar, which will be available during the "final test round" before its version 1.0 release. The map will also feature an exclusive new vehicle.