- Belgian trial of Paris attack suspect postponed to February 5
- India's muted response to Trump's Jerusalem move stokes Arab unease
- Gunmen seize building in Afghan capital, firing on security forces
- How to buy and sell bitcoin - CNN Video
- Peru VP says committed to governing if president ousted
- Myanmar government says case against Reuters journalists can proceed
- Thomas Fire on course to become California's largest-ever wildfire
- Erdogan defies Trump, says Turkey has own embassy plans for Jerusalem
- Bitcoin futures trading just got a lot bigger
- Moscow says U.S. and North Korea should start a dialogue: RIA
- Australia's embattled Turnbull seen weighing cabinet reshuffle to expl
- At least 61 dead after days of violence in Ethiopia's Oromiya region
- Philippines says Maoist rebels attacked soldiers on typhoon relief dut
- U.S. taxpayers rush to claim deductions under threat from tax bill
- Tiny stem cell companies close in on major heart disease goals
- OAS says Honduran presidential election should be redone
- India ruling party pulls ahead in election in Modi state after tight r
- Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson airport restores power after crippling outage
- Mayor: Fire behind power outage; cause unknown - CNN Video
- Three Indian TV channels call Gujarat state polls in favor of PM Modi'
You Can Buy Some PUBG Xbox One Items Before The Game Is Even Available
Bluehole's massively successful battle royale game, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, arrives on Xbox One next week. Before then, however, players will have a chance to purchase some exclusive items for the game.
Beginning December 7, Xbox One owners will be able to purchase the PUBG Warrior Pack, the first of three cosmetic item packs that will only be available for the Xbox One version of the game. The Warrior Pack includes four items that can be used to customize your character: a balaclava hat, as well as a camo t-shirt, pants, and tennis shoes.
The PUBG Warrior Pack costs $10 and will only be available for a limited time, until December 10. It will be followed by the PUBG Accessory Pack from December 14-17 and the Tracksuit Pack from December 21-22. Each of those packs will cost $5. You can see some of the items from them above.
As previously mentioned, these three packs will only be available for Xbox One players. They'll also be the only items you can purchase in that version of the game during its preview period. However, publisher Bluehole has said that more loot boxes are on the way to PUBG, though the publisher assures that the boxes will "never" contain any items that could affect gameplay.
PUBG launches for Xbox One via the Game Preview program on December 12. Like the early access PC version, it will cost $30. The game launches in full on PC later this month; before then, players will have a chance to try out PUBG's new desert map, Miramar, which will be available during the "final test round" before its version 1.0 release. The map will also feature an exclusive new vehicle.