- Brazil's Temer to leave hospital, return to Brasilia
- Poland gives government key election role, opposition sounds alarm
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed on May 19, 2018
- Britain's Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on May 19
- Finland lets stores sell stronger drinks, health chiefs complain
- Multi-summit Macron burns energy in hunt for results
- Erdogan says Turkey seeking to annul Trump decision on Jerusalem at U.
- Russian ex-minister Ulyukayev jailed for eight years over $2 million b
- Mexico's Senate passes divisive security law, paving way for final app
- U.S. says concerned about Myanmar's silence over where Reuters journal
- 'Congratulations': EU launches next phase of Brexit
- Novo Nordisk wins EU panel's backing for key diabetes drug
- Pakistani top court rejects bid to bar opposition leader Imran Khan
- Aclaris's drug to treat common skin growth gets FDA nod
- Catalan election to return hung parliament: poll
- Aclaris's drug to treat common growth on skin gets FDA nod
- FDA allows Alnylam to restart hemophilia treatment trials
- U.N. appalled at Iraq's latest mass hanging: spokeswoman
- Why Jerusalem's holy sites are so significant - CNN Video
- Friday protests over Trump's Jerusalem decision
Wells Fargo fires consumer lending head Franklin Codel
(Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co said on Friday Franklin Codel, a senior executive vice president and head of its consumer lending organization, has been dismissed, effective immediately.
Codel acted in a manner that was contrary to the company’s policies during a communication he had with a former team member, Wells Fargo said.
The company said the dismissal did not pertain to sales practices.
Reporting by Nikhil Subba in Bengaluru; Editing by Arun Koyyur
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.