- Argentina fires head of navy over submarine tragedy
- Egyptian presidential hopeful apologizes to arrested supporters
- Argentina fires head of navy after submarine tragedy
- Canadian police probe mysterious deaths of billionaire pharma couple
- Nazareth Christmas celebrations will be held as normal: mayor
- Libyan coast guard rescues more than 250 migrants trying to reach Ital
- It looks like tax reform is already paying off with the GOP base
- Thousands of Romanians mourn former king Michael
- Sexual harassment allegations swirl around ESPN
- Report: Toronto billionaire and his wife found dead in their home
- Austrian conservatives bring far right into government
- Russian and French foreign ministers discussed situation in Syria
- Australian PM future safeguarded in crucial Sydney by-election
- Palestinian billionaire Masri detained in Saudi Arabia: sources
- Myanmar journalists' group to don black T-shirts over arrest of Reuter
- Dustin Hoffman accused of sexual assault
- Facebook worries it might be bad for you, adds a mute button
- U.S. says did everything possible to help Italy cyber investigation
- Thai tour guide arrested for inappropriate behavior at Buddhist temple
- Roche, Shire court fight escalates over haemophilia drug
VAM Funds names Robert Gordon director of two funds
(Reuters) - Luxembourg-based fund management company VAM Funds appointed Robert Gordon as a director of VAM Funds and VAM Managed Funds.
Most recently, Gordon was president and CEO of Driehaus Capital Management, a Chicago-based boutique investment house.
Gordon has previously held roles at ARIS Capital Management and Bank of America Capital Management.
Reporting by Sanjana Shivdas; Editing by Savio D'Souza
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.