- Brazil's Workers Party formalizes support for ex-president Lula
- Foreign minister warns UK cannot become 'vassal state' of EU
- More than half of Britons now want to stay in EU - poll
- An update on winners and losers on the U.S. tax scorecard
- Uber accused of espionage, hacking and bribery in bombshell letter
- Christian Bale and more to salute CNN Heroes
- Destiny 2 Xur Location Guide: Where Is Xur, What Is He Selling? (December 15-18)
- More than half of Britons now want to stay in EU: poll
- Mudslide in southern Chile kills three; 15 others missing
- Odebrecht says dealings with Peru president were legitimate
- U.N. council mulls call for U.S. Jerusalem decision to be withdrawn
- Tillerson confronts North Korea at UN
- Elysee plays down opulence of Macron birthday at Loire chateau
- Argentina fires head of navy over submarine tragedy
- Egyptian presidential hopeful apologizes to arrested supporters
- Argentina fires head of navy after submarine tragedy
- Canadian police probe mysterious deaths of billionaire pharma couple
- Nazareth Christmas celebrations will be held as normal: mayor
- Libyan coast guard rescues more than 250 migrants trying to reach Ital
- It looks like tax reform is already paying off with the GOP base
Proxy advisory firm ISS switches Deckers recommendation to Marcato nominees
BOSTON (Reuters) - Proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services on Wednesday switched its recommendation in one of the season’s most hotly contested proxy contests to suggest shareholders vote for an activist hedge fund’s slate at Deckers Outdoor Corp.
“Shareholders are therefore advised to directly support dissident nominees Fuller, Waterman, and Feldman by voting FOR their election on the dissident (GOLD) card,” ISS said in its report.
Hedge fund Marcato Capital on Monday slimmed down its slate to three from nine directors just days after ISS urged shareholders withhold votes for three Deckers directors.
Reporting by Svea Herbst-BaylissEditing by Sandra Maler
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.