- U.S. says it wants Syrian government to negotiate 'seriously' with opp
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Spoilers: Who Are Rey's Parents?
- Zimbabwe's ruling party must fix economy to win vote: president
- Victims of Mexico military abuses shudder at new security law
- Trump to propose ending rule allowing spouses of H-1B holders to work in U.S.
- GameSpot's Best Games Of 2017 #6: Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review - Is It Any Good?
- Man with knife shot at Amsterdam airport; suspect is known offender
- Tillerson urges long halt to North Korea weapons tests before any talk
- Phone-based therapy sessions may help dementia caregivers cope
- Far Cry 5 Gameplay Showcases The Series' Familiar Insanity
- Peru lawmakers file motion to impeach president Kuczynski
- Brazil's Temer says pension bill 2 to 3 dozen votes short
- Free PUBG Included With Xbox One X For A Limited Time
- Fed's Quarles to recuse himself from Wells Fargo matters
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Spoilers: Who Is Snoke?
- Supporters of Hungarian Jobbik opposition party protest over crackdown
- Sports sector wins reprieve in EU copyright reform
- Tobacco industry trumps as India court cancels stringent health labeli
- Destiny 2 Xur Location Guide: Where Is Xur And What Is He Selling? (December 15-18)
Polish ruling party names Finance Minister Morawiecki new PM
WARSAW (Reuters) - Poland’s ruling conservatives named Finance Minister Mateusz Morawiecki the country’s new prime minister, replacing Beata Szydlo, the spokeswoman for the Law and Justice party said on Thursday.
Reporting by Pawel Sobczak; Writing by Lidia Kelly; Editing by Alison Williams
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.