- China starts formal legal proceedings against disgraced senior politic
- Venezuela socialists winning local vote, Maduro joyous
- Bitcoin jumps after futures trading begins
- Six New Street Fighter 5 Characters Revealed For Season 3 Of Content
- China, Taiwan spar over Chinese diplomat's invasion threat
- Israeli army destroys tunnel from Gaza
- With foes abstaining, Venezuela mayoral contests to boost socialists
- Futures trading arrives for bitcoin
- Global arms sales rise for the first time in 5 years
- LawBreakers Boss Leaves To Join Epic For A "Secret Project"
- Pro tips: Shooting Hong Kong like a street photographer
- With foes abstaining, Venezuela mayoral contests look set to boost Soc
- Rebel architecture: In praise of Britain's postmodern oddities
- 'Star Wars' fans, box office analysts brace themselves for 'The Last Jedi'
- PUBG Xbox One Exact Release Timing Revealed, Controller Setup Detailed
- With foes absent, Venezuela local vote to boost socialists
- Haley on Trump accusers: 'We should all be willing to listen to them'
- May hails new optimism in Brexit talks after deal
- China's top paper says Australian media reports are racist
- Syrian army and Iranian-backed militias push towards Idlib province
Paulson holds stake unchanged in SPDR Gold Trust third-quarter: filing
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Paulson & Co held its stake unchanged in the world’s biggest gold exchange-traded fund in the third quarter, a 13F filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission showed on Tuesday.
New York-based Paulson & Co, led by longtime gold bull John Paulson, kept its stake in SPDR Gold Trust at 4.36 million shares with a value of $530 million at the end of September, the filing showed.
Reporting by Marcy Nicholson; Editing by Tom Brown
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.