- Man with knife shot at Amsterdam airport; suspect is known offender
- Tillerson urges long halt to North Korea weapons tests before any talk
- Phone-based therapy sessions may help dementia caregivers cope
- Far Cry 5 Gameplay Showcases The Series' Familiar Insanity
- Peru lawmakers file motion to impeach president Kuczynski
- Brazil's Temer says pension bill 2 to 3 dozen votes short
- Free PUBG Included With Xbox One X For A Limited Time
- Fed's Quarles to recuse himself from Wells Fargo matters
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Spoilers: Who Is Snoke?
- Supporters of Hungarian Jobbik opposition party protest over crackdown
- Sports sector wins reprieve in EU copyright reform
- Tobacco industry trumps as India court cancels stringent health labeli
- Destiny 2 Xur Location Guide: Where Is Xur And What Is He Selling? (December 15-18)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review - Rian Johnson's Debut Effort
- Top PC Accessories - GameSpot Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- Brazil's new politics minister highlights pension reform challenge
- Protesters block roads in Honduras as electoral crisis rumbles on
- 'Congratulations': EU moves to Brexit phase two but warns will be toug
- The Familiar Insanity Of Far Cry 5
- Mexico's Senate picks new electoral prosecutor amid graft spat
Nintendo Switch Eshop Adds A Whopping 22 New Games This Week
Another batch of new games has been released on the Nintendo Switch Eshop. This week is a particularly busy one for the hybrid console; a total of 22 games launch for the system throughout the week, many of which are certainly worth a look if you need something new to play.
As usual, the bulk of this week's releases arrive on Thursday, December 7. While there aren't any major first- or third-party titles among the bunch, there are plenty of new and acclaimed games to choose from. Some of the highlights from today's releases include the mystery game The Sexy Brutale; the classic shoot-'em-up Gunbird; the puzzle-platformer Teslagrad; the stylish breakdancing game Floor Kids; the side-scrolling adventure game Embers of Mirrim; the latest ACA Neo Geo classic, Top Hunter: Roddy & Cathy; and the ridiculous physics game, Human: Fall Flat.
Other Switch releases this week include WWE 2K18, which launched for the console on December 6. 2K18 marks the first WWE game to release for a Nintendo system in five years, and it boasts all of the same major features as the PS4, Xbox One, and PC versions of the game do. The day before that saw a pair of releases arrive on the Eshop: the beautiful co-op action-RPG Nine Parchments, and the co-op side-scrolling platformer Caveman Warriors.
In addition to the aforementioned games, a free demo of Lost Sphear, the next classic-inspired RPG by I Am Setsuna developer Tokyo RPG Factory, has been added to the Eshop, and Switch owners can now pre-load Playtonic's retro 3D platformer Yooka-Laylee, which releases for the console on December 14. You can find the full list of this week's Switch releases below.
This Week's Nintendo Switch New Releases
- Caveman Warriors
- Nine Parchments
- ACA Neo Geo Top Hunter Roddy & Cathy
- ACORN Tactics
- Dimension Drive
- Embers of Mirrim
- Floor Kids
- Human: Fall Flat
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive
- Plague Road
- Plantera Deluxe
- Red Game Without a Great Name
- Riptide GP: Renegade
- Slain: Back from Hell
- The Sexy Brutale
- Touch Battle Tank SP
- Vostok Inc.