- Syrian army and Iranian-backed militias push towards Idlib province
- Britain's May hails new optimism in Brexit talks after deal
- In The Last Of Us 2 "No One Is Safe," Director Says
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Brings 12 Classic Titles To PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Super Mario Run Dominates 2017 iOS Charts
- Netflix's Witcher Show Brings On Marvel Writer
- Uncharted Sales Reach Incredible New Heights
- Berlin police say bags of bullets found near Christmas market not link
- First Trailer For New Walking Dead Game Looks Pretty Great
- Interior secretary pushing controversial road project
- UN chief: 'America first' is 'detrimental to American interests'
- Hospital operators in merger talks to form U.S. industry leader: WSJ
- Mexican opposition leader Anaya to seek presidency in coalition
- Turkey's Erdogan calls Israel a 'child-murderer' state
- PS4 Pro and PSVR Holiday Price Cuts Available Now
- Grounded ferry in Calais refloated, passengers disembarked
- Nuclear destruction 'one impulsive tantrum away,' Nobel winners warn
- 'King of Spin' Max Clifford dies
- Roy Moore says he has never molested anyone
- How much is the GOP willing to sacrifice for a Senate seat?
New Fortnite Battle Royale Mode Available Now For A Limited Time
A new game mode has been announced for Fortnite Battle Royale, and it's available now. The mode was one of the many surprises unveiled during tonight's Game Awards, where developer Epic debuted its first trailer.
The mode is called 50 Vs. 50, but it will only be available in the game for a limited time. As its name implies, two teams of 50 players are pit against each other in a giant battle, with the last team standing declared the winner. You can take a look at its trailer below.
50 Vs. 50 mode will only be available to play through Sunday, December 10. Epic says that it has "additional unique game modes and content planned for the future."
Battle Royale is Fortnite's free, PUBG-style survival mode. It's available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Epic recently rolled out a new update for the mode that introduced smoke grenades, two new leaderboards, and Xbox One X support. The update also added new items and content to Fortnite's Save the World mode.