- Indonesia detains 18 in pre-emptive bid to boost Christmas security
- Saudi Arabia says cinemas will be allowed from early 2018
- U.S. citizen on the run after busting out of Bali prison
- Indian police arrests French journalist after filming in Kashmir
- Indian police file sexual assault case against airline passenger for a
- Roche: Tecentriq cocktail slows kidney cancer progression
- Merck raises stakes in lung cancer as rivals close in
- Venezuela's Maduro: Some opposition parties to be barred from presidential vote
- Alabama race epitomizes the turbulence of the Trump era
- Bahraini civil society group under pressure after Israel visit
- Buoyed by mayoral votes, Venezuela's socialists eye 2018 presidency ra
- 'Walking Dead' sets stage for key death
- China starts formal legal proceedings against disgraced senior politic
- Venezuela socialists winning local vote, Maduro joyous
- Bitcoin jumps after futures trading begins
- Six New Street Fighter 5 Characters Revealed For Season 3 Of Content
- China, Taiwan spar over Chinese diplomat's invasion threat
- Israeli army destroys tunnel from Gaza
- With foes abstaining, Venezuela mayoral contests to boost socialists
- Futures trading arrives for bitcoin
New Dragon Ball FighterZ Trailer Showcases Adult Gohan
Bandai Namco has released a new character trailer for Dragon Ball FighterZ. As was the case with previous character trailers, this one is fairly brief, but it provides our first look at one of the game's three most recently announced fighters: adult Gohan.
While teen Gohan was one of the first characters confirmed for Dragon Ball FighterZ, his adult counterpart differs in some notable ways. According to Japanese magazine V-Jump, which unveiled adult Gohan last month, he can unlock his potential during a battle depending on the amount of ki in his ki gauge, and his special attack is the Ultimate Kamehameha. You can see him demonstrate these abilities in the video above.
Adult Gohan was announced in V-Jump alongside two other major characters from the Majin Buu saga, Kid Buu and Gotenks. Bandai Namco recently shared character trailers for both of those fighters, each of which showcases their unique arsenal of techniques; Kid Buu's trailer shows the monster stretching his limbs to attack opponents from afar and turning foes into candy, while Gotenks' trailer shows off the fused warrior's "Charging Ultra Buu Buu Volleyball" and Super Ghost Kamikaze attacks.
So far, 21 characters have been confirmed for Dragon Ball FighterZ, including mainstays such as Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Krillin, as well as some villains like Captain Ginyu and Nappa. Bandai Namco hasn't revealed how many fighters will be on the final roster, but the publisher did announce a season pass for Dragon Ball FighterZ, which will add eight additional characters to the game post-launch.
Dragon Ball FighterZ releases for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC early next year, on January 26. Those who pre-order the physical Collector's edition or a digital copy from the PlayStation or Xbox Stores will get early access to the game's upcoming open beta, while everyone who reserves the title will unlock Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta early as a bonus.