- 'Congratulations': EU launches next phase of Brexit but warns of tough
- Brazil's Temer to leave hospital, return to Brasilia
- Poland gives government key election role, opposition sounds alarm
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed on May 19, 2018
- Britain's Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on May 19
- Finland lets stores sell stronger drinks, health chiefs complain
- Multi-summit Macron burns energy in hunt for results
- Erdogan says Turkey seeking to annul Trump decision on Jerusalem at U.
- Russian ex-minister Ulyukayev jailed for eight years over $2 million b
- Mexico's Senate passes divisive security law, paving way for final app
- U.S. says concerned about Myanmar's silence over where Reuters journal
- 'Congratulations': EU launches next phase of Brexit
- Novo Nordisk wins EU panel's backing for key diabetes drug
- Pakistani top court rejects bid to bar opposition leader Imran Khan
- Aclaris's drug to treat common skin growth gets FDA nod
- Catalan election to return hung parliament: poll
- Aclaris's drug to treat common growth on skin gets FDA nod
- FDA allows Alnylam to restart hemophilia treatment trials
- U.N. appalled at Iraq's latest mass hanging: spokeswoman
- Why Jerusalem's holy sites are so significant - CNN Video
Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot Gets Series Order On CBS All Access
Are you ready for a return to the fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man? Strap in, because The Twilight Zone is officially returning. A reboot of the thriller anthology show has been ordered to series on the CBS All Access streaming service.
The new take on The Twilight Zone is executive produced by Get Out director Jordan Peele, along with Simon Kinberg (New Mutants) and Marco Ramirez (The Defenders). The trio will also collaborate on the premiere episode of the new series.
"Too many times this year it's felt we were living in a twilight zone, and I can't think of a better moment to reintroduce it to modern audiences." Peele says in a statement. Kinberg adds, "The Twilight Zone was a touchstone in my life. The opportunity to continue its lineage is a dream come true, and I'm so thrilled to be doing it with Jordan, Marco and the team at CBS All Access."
The original Twilight Zone aired on CBS between 1959-1964. It spawned a 1983 movie, along with two series revivals that ran from 1985-1989 and 2002-2003. The Twilight Zone will join other CBS All Access exclusives like Star Trek: Discovery and The Good Fight.
The Twilight Zone is just one of the projects Peele is working on at the moment. He is developing another TV series, The Hunt, which is about 1970s Nazi hunters.
Disclosure: CBS All Access is owned by GameSpot parent company CBS.