- Palestinian billionaire Masri released by Saudis, to leave country soo
- U.S., Russian, Japanese crew blasts off for space station
- NY Times: Pentagon study of UFOs revealed
- Tens of thousands of Indonesians rally over Trump's Jerusalem stance
- Second prototype of China's C919 jet conducts test flight: state TV
- North Korea threat on agenda when South Korean foreign minister visits
- Pentagon study of UFOs revealed
- Australia arrests man accused of trying to sell missile parts for Nort
- How Australia's PM went swimming 50 years ago and vanished forever
- Hundreds come down with stomach illness during Royal Caribbean cruise
- Australian police accuse man of acting as North Korean economic agent
- Hoping to extend maritime reach, China lavishes aid on Pakistan town
- Mudslide in southern Chile kills five, at least 15 missing
- Honduran helicopter crash kills six, including president's sister
- Brazil's Workers Party formalizes support for ex-president Lula
- Foreign minister warns UK cannot become 'vassal state' of EU
- More than half of Britons now want to stay in EU - poll
- An update on winners and losers on the U.S. tax scorecard
- Uber accused of espionage, hacking and bribery in bombshell letter
- Christian Bale and more to salute CNN Heroes
Free Hearthstone Legendary Card And Packs Available As Kobolds & Catacombs Launches
Blizzard has officially launched the new expansion for Hearthstone. Entitled Kobolds & Catacombs, it introduces 135 new cards, several new card types, and a single-player game mode, among other things. Whether you're a new or returning player, there are also freebies to claim right now.
Just by logging in, players can get their hands on a random Legendary weapon card. This is a new card type added in Kobolds & Catacombs, with each class having one available. Despite being a weapon, however, these don't necessarily deal direct damage to enemies. Additionally, logging in will net you three free Kobolds & Catacombs card packs, which should help to get your collection started.
A total of 135 new cards are available in this expansion--you can see a selection below or check out all the Kobolds & Catacombs cards in our gallery. Alongside Legendary weapons, Blizzard has introduced Unidentified Items, which are cards that have a base effect and then an additional effect (from four possibilities) that is only revealed once the card has been played. There are also new spells called Spellstones that level up over the course of a match.
In terms of solo content, this expansion introduces Dungeon Run mode. This is a roguelike-inspired mode that doesn't require you to own any cards. Instead, you're given a random allotment in an attempt to make it through a series of encounters, collecting powerful passive upgrades and treasures along the way.