- China starts formal legal proceedings against disgraced senior politic
- Venezuela socialists winning local vote, Maduro joyous
- Bitcoin jumps after futures trading begins
- Six New Street Fighter 5 Characters Revealed For Season 3 Of Content
- China, Taiwan spar over Chinese diplomat's invasion threat
- Israeli army destroys tunnel from Gaza
- With foes abstaining, Venezuela mayoral contests to boost socialists
- Futures trading arrives for bitcoin
- Global arms sales rise for the first time in 5 years
- LawBreakers Boss Leaves To Join Epic For A "Secret Project"
- Pro tips: Shooting Hong Kong like a street photographer
- With foes abstaining, Venezuela mayoral contests look set to boost Soc
- Rebel architecture: In praise of Britain's postmodern oddities
- 'Star Wars' fans, box office analysts brace themselves for 'The Last Jedi'
- PUBG Xbox One Exact Release Timing Revealed, Controller Setup Detailed
- With foes absent, Venezuela local vote to boost socialists
- Haley on Trump accusers: 'We should all be willing to listen to them'
- May hails new optimism in Brexit talks after deal
- China's top paper says Australian media reports are racist
- Syrian army and Iranian-backed militias push towards Idlib province
Firewatch Dev Reveals New Game Called In The Valley Of The Gods
Developers of Firewatch, Campo Santo, revealed its new game called In The Valley Of The Gods with a world premier trailer at the Game Awards 2017. The new game shares a striking resemblance to Firewatch in terms of art-direction and seems to have NPC cooperative elements.
It opens with an old-time film grain filter and leads into the playable character exploring a tomb with an accompanying female partner. It appears to be a first-person adventure game that takes place in a 20th century Egypt, given the equipment the characters use. They climb through the tomb while perusing the ancient art that covers the walls, and eventually find themselves atop the tomb. They pull out a tripod, attach a camera, and take a black-and-white photo of the sunrise that perfectly aligns with a statue.
In The Valley Of The Gods is set to release at an unspecified date in 2019, so we'll have to wait a while to get our hands on Campo Santo's latest work. You can watch the full trailer in the video above.