- GameSpot's Best Games Of 2017 #6: Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review - Is It Any Good?
- Man with knife shot at Amsterdam airport; suspect is known offender
- Tillerson urges long halt to North Korea weapons tests before any talk
- Phone-based therapy sessions may help dementia caregivers cope
- Far Cry 5 Gameplay Showcases The Series' Familiar Insanity
- Peru lawmakers file motion to impeach president Kuczynski
- Brazil's Temer says pension bill 2 to 3 dozen votes short
- Free PUBG Included With Xbox One X For A Limited Time
- Fed's Quarles to recuse himself from Wells Fargo matters
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Spoilers: Who Is Snoke?
- Supporters of Hungarian Jobbik opposition party protest over crackdown
- Sports sector wins reprieve in EU copyright reform
- Tobacco industry trumps as India court cancels stringent health labeli
- Destiny 2 Xur Location Guide: Where Is Xur And What Is He Selling? (December 15-18)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review - Rian Johnson's Debut Effort
- Top PC Accessories - GameSpot Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- Brazil's new politics minister highlights pension reform challenge
- Protesters block roads in Honduras as electoral crisis rumbles on
- 'Congratulations': EU moves to Brexit phase two but warns will be toug
FDA approves Mylan's biosimilar of Roche's breast cancer treatment
(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Mylan NV’s biosimilar of Roche’s blockbuster breast cancer treatment Herceptin.
The FDA approved the treatment, Ogivri, for certain patients with breast or stomach cancer.
Reporting by Manas Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.