- Argentina fires head of navy over submarine tragedy
- Egyptian presidential hopeful apologizes to arrested supporters
- Argentina fires head of navy after submarine tragedy
- Canadian police probe mysterious deaths of billionaire pharma couple
- Nazareth Christmas celebrations will be held as normal: mayor
- Libyan coast guard rescues more than 250 migrants trying to reach Ital
- It looks like tax reform is already paying off with the GOP base
- Thousands of Romanians mourn former king Michael
- Sexual harassment allegations swirl around ESPN
- Report: Toronto billionaire and his wife found dead in their home
- Austrian conservatives bring far right into government
- Russian and French foreign ministers discussed situation in Syria
- Australian PM future safeguarded in crucial Sydney by-election
- Palestinian billionaire Masri detained in Saudi Arabia: sources
- Myanmar journalists' group to don black T-shirts over arrest of Reuter
- Dustin Hoffman accused of sexual assault
- Facebook worries it might be bad for you, adds a mute button
- U.S. says did everything possible to help Italy cyber investigation
- Thai tour guide arrested for inappropriate behavior at Buddhist temple
- Roche, Shire court fight escalates over haemophilia drug
Exotix Capital appoints Basni Jashapara to senior role
(Reuters) - Emerging markets-focused investment bank Exotix Capital named Basni Jashapara as its new head of EMEA sales for research, analytics and data.
Previously, Jashapara was head of research sales for SLJ Macro.
Exotix also appointed Tracy Kivunyu to the role of senior equity research analyst for telecoms across frontier markets in Kenya.
Waseem Khan was named equity research analyst for financial companies in Bangladesh.
Reporting by Sanjana Shivdas
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.