- Britain's May hails new optimism in Brexit talks after deal
- In The Last Of Us 2 "No One Is Safe," Director Says
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Brings 12 Classic Titles To PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Super Mario Run Dominates 2017 iOS Charts
- Netflix's Witcher Show Brings On Marvel Writer
- Uncharted Sales Reach Incredible New Heights
- Berlin police say bags of bullets found near Christmas market not link
- First Trailer For New Walking Dead Game Looks Pretty Great
- Interior secretary pushing controversial road project
- UN chief: 'America first' is 'detrimental to American interests'
- Hospital operators in merger talks to form U.S. industry leader: WSJ
- Mexican opposition leader Anaya to seek presidency in coalition
- Turkey's Erdogan calls Israel a 'child-murderer' state
- PS4 Pro and PSVR Holiday Price Cuts Available Now
- Grounded ferry in Calais refloated, passengers disembarked
- Nuclear destruction 'one impulsive tantrum away,' Nobel winners warn
- 'King of Spin' Max Clifford dies
- Roy Moore says he has never molested anyone
- How much is the GOP willing to sacrifice for a Senate seat?
- Iraq holds victory parade after defeating Islamic State
Erdogan says Turkey will destroy those in Syria linked to Kurdish militants
ANKARA (Reuters) - President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday that Turkey will “very soon completely destroy” those in Syria linked to Kurdish militants.
Turkey has been angered by U.S. support for Syrian Kurdish YPG fighters who have spearheaded the Western-backed military campaign against Islamic State. Ankara says the YPG is an extension of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK).
Reporting by Ercan Gurses; Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Dominic Evans
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.