- Philippine Congress backs body cameras for police in bloody war on dru
- China defends trade with U.S. as Trump set to brand it a competitor
- Israel strikes Hamas targets in Gaza after Palestinian rocket attacks
- Belgian trial of Paris attack suspect postponed to February 5
- India's muted response to Trump's Jerusalem move stokes Arab unease
- Gunmen seize building in Afghan capital, firing on security forces
- How to buy and sell bitcoin - CNN Video
- Peru VP says committed to governing if president ousted
- Myanmar government says case against Reuters journalists can proceed
- Thomas Fire on course to become California's largest-ever wildfire
- Erdogan defies Trump, says Turkey has own embassy plans for Jerusalem
- Bitcoin futures trading just got a lot bigger
- Moscow says U.S. and North Korea should start a dialogue: RIA
- Australia's embattled Turnbull seen weighing cabinet reshuffle to expl
- At least 61 dead after days of violence in Ethiopia's Oromiya region
- Philippines says Maoist rebels attacked soldiers on typhoon relief dut
- U.S. taxpayers rush to claim deductions under threat from tax bill
- Tiny stem cell companies close in on major heart disease goals
- OAS says Honduran presidential election should be redone
- India ruling party pulls ahead in election in Modi state after tight r
Devil May Cry HD Collection Revealed For PS4, Xbox One, And PC
Remastered versions of the first three Devil May Cry games are headed to new platforms early next year, Capcom has announced. The Devil May Cry HD Collection is officially coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in March.
Devil May Cry HD Collection was originally released for Xbox 360 and PS3 back in 2012. It consists of Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening in one package. The other games in series, Devil May Cry 4 and DMC: Devil May Cry, have already been released on the new platforms that HD Collection is headed to.
In terms of any new changes to the games, Capcom didn't share details. It did say all three games will run at 60 frames per second but did not detail any specific visual improvements. You can see how the new versions look in the screenshots above. The package will be priced at $30 when it's released on March 13, 2018. It'll be available both physically and digitally. We'll report back as more details are shared.
We liked the original version's release; in our Devil May Cry HD Collection review, we awarded the compilation a 7.5. The lack of extras--something that may not be addressed for this new release--were lamented, but it still presented the best way to experience the three games on what were at the time modern platforms.