- Philippine Congress backs body cameras for police in bloody war on dru
- China defends trade with U.S. as Trump set to brand it a competitor
- Israel strikes Hamas targets in Gaza after Palestinian rocket attacks
- Belgian trial of Paris attack suspect postponed to February 5
- India's muted response to Trump's Jerusalem move stokes Arab unease
- Gunmen seize building in Afghan capital, firing on security forces
- How to buy and sell bitcoin - CNN Video
- Peru VP says committed to governing if president ousted
- Myanmar government says case against Reuters journalists can proceed
- Thomas Fire on course to become California's largest-ever wildfire
- Erdogan defies Trump, says Turkey has own embassy plans for Jerusalem
- Bitcoin futures trading just got a lot bigger
- Moscow says U.S. and North Korea should start a dialogue: RIA
- Australia's embattled Turnbull seen weighing cabinet reshuffle to expl
- At least 61 dead after days of violence in Ethiopia's Oromiya region
- Philippines says Maoist rebels attacked soldiers on typhoon relief dut
- U.S. taxpayers rush to claim deductions under threat from tax bill
- Tiny stem cell companies close in on major heart disease goals
- OAS says Honduran presidential election should be redone
- India ruling party pulls ahead in election in Modi state after tight r
Destiny 2's First Season 2 Faction Rally Event Announced, Rewards Revealed
Destiny 2's first Season Two Faction Rally event has been announced--and it starts soon. As with the previous events, you start by aligning with a faction--New Monarchy, Future War Cult, or Dead Orbit--and then earning engrams from your faction. The group that collects the most (Dead Orbit and New Monarchy won the previous events) will get to pick up special rewards at a discounted rate.
For this event, there is exclusive gear (including ornaments, weapons, and shaders) for each faction. If you're in the faction that wins you can get a faction-specific weapon for 1,000 Glimmer, while the losers have to pay 50,000 for it.
When this Faction Rally event ends on December 19, it will kick off "Victory Week." During this time, you can spend Glimmer to get the exclusive weapon. You can see the three new weapons and the armor ornaments in the image gallery above.
In other Destiny 2 news, Bungie has acknowledged the bug impacting a new Exotic weapon. The Prometheus Lens is currently way too powerful, but the new December update coming soon will fix this. Additionally, Bungie said it will fix the problem related to how some Achievements and Trophies in the base game are no longer attainable without buying the newly released expansion, Curse of Osiris.