- Belgian trial of Paris attack suspect postponed to February 5
- India's muted response to Trump's Jerusalem move stokes Arab unease
- Gunmen seize building in Afghan capital, firing on security forces
- How to buy and sell bitcoin - CNN Video
- Peru VP says committed to governing if president ousted
- Myanmar government says case against Reuters journalists can proceed
- Thomas Fire on course to become California's largest-ever wildfire
- Erdogan defies Trump, says Turkey has own embassy plans for Jerusalem
- Bitcoin futures trading just got a lot bigger
- Moscow says U.S. and North Korea should start a dialogue: RIA
- Australia's embattled Turnbull seen weighing cabinet reshuffle to expl
- At least 61 dead after days of violence in Ethiopia's Oromiya region
- Philippines says Maoist rebels attacked soldiers on typhoon relief dut
- U.S. taxpayers rush to claim deductions under threat from tax bill
- Tiny stem cell companies close in on major heart disease goals
- OAS says Honduran presidential election should be redone
- India ruling party pulls ahead in election in Modi state after tight r
- Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson airport restores power after crippling outage
- Mayor: Fire behind power outage; cause unknown - CNN Video
- Three Indian TV channels call Gujarat state polls in favor of PM Modi'
Destiny 2 Xur Location Guide: Where's Xur, What Exotics Is He Selling? (November 20)
Seven whole days have passed since Xur last appeared in Destiny 2 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, which means he's had an opportunity run off, steal a few more Exotics off the back of a lorry (we presume this is how he keeps getting them), and now he's back trying to sell them to Guardians again.
This week Xur is hanging out on Titan. This is one of the spots he frequents, so if you been playing Destiny 2 for a while you'll probably have been here before. For all you new players, all you need to do is fly on down to The Rig, head straight on the left, and you'll find him hiding in a room on ground level. If you're having trouble, open the map and put a waypoint on him and you can follow that. We've got details on what he's offering below.
- Hard Light (Auto Rifle) - 29 Legendary Shards
- Lucky Raspberry (Hunter Class Chest Armor) - 23 Legendary Shards
- Synthoceps (Gauntlets) - 23 Legendary Shards
- Karnstein Armlets (Warlock Class Gauntlets) - 23 Legendary Shards
In related news, a Destiny 2 double XP event called The Clarion Call begins today. To earn double XP you have to be in a clan, though if you're not already you can create or join one during the event and still get the reward. Once you're in a clan, going into battle with your teammates and doing activities will yield double XP toward bright engrams. The double XP event ends on November 20.
Destiny 2's limited-time multiplayer event, Iron Banner, will return on November 21. The game mode this time is Clash, which is Destiny 2's version of Team Deathmatch. This is the first Iron Banner event since Destiny 2 launched for PC at the end of October. You can read more about when Destiny 2's new Iron Banner starts and finishes, what the game mode is, and what you can earn for participating here.
Developer Bungie recently revealed lots of new details about the Destiny 2's first expansion, Curse of Osiris, which will launch in December. In addition to seeing the first campaign mission, it will have Raid Lairs and some Curse of Osiris gear, as well as the newly revamped Lighthouse area. The DLC releases on December 5, at which time the weekly reset schedule will change and Destiny 2 will receive Xbox One X and PS4 Pro enhancements.
As part of the most recent Destiny 2 server maintenance, Bungie released an update dubbed "The one before Curse of Osiris." It's primarily concerned with resolving some lingering issues with the game, rather than introducing any new content or features. You can read more about Destiny 2's update 1.0.7 for PC, PS4, Xbox One here.