- Syrian army and Iranian-backed militias push towards Idlib province
- Britain's May hails new optimism in Brexit talks after deal
- In The Last Of Us 2 "No One Is Safe," Director Says
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Brings 12 Classic Titles To PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Super Mario Run Dominates 2017 iOS Charts
- Netflix's Witcher Show Brings On Marvel Writer
- Uncharted Sales Reach Incredible New Heights
- Berlin police say bags of bullets found near Christmas market not link
- First Trailer For New Walking Dead Game Looks Pretty Great
- Interior secretary pushing controversial road project
- UN chief: 'America first' is 'detrimental to American interests'
- Hospital operators in merger talks to form U.S. industry leader: WSJ
- Mexican opposition leader Anaya to seek presidency in coalition
- Turkey's Erdogan calls Israel a 'child-murderer' state
- PS4 Pro and PSVR Holiday Price Cuts Available Now
- Grounded ferry in Calais refloated, passengers disembarked
- Nuclear destruction 'one impulsive tantrum away,' Nobel winners warn
- 'King of Spin' Max Clifford dies
- Roy Moore says he has never molested anyone
- How much is the GOP willing to sacrifice for a Senate seat?
Destiny 2 Dev Acknowledges The Serious Problem With Prometheus Lens Weapon
One of Destiny 2's newest Exotic weapons, the Prometheus Lens, is causing some problems right now in Crucible. Due to a bug, it is significantly overpowered, which is not good for the overall balance of competitive multiplayer.
Bungie is going to address this with an upcoming update, developer Jon Weisnewski said in Bungie's newest blog post today. This update is coming later this month. It's good to know a fix is coming, but that doesn't make it any less painful right now for those on the receiving end of it's crushing power.
"We know about the Prometheus Lens. Its not what we intended," Bungie said. "The weapon shipped with a bug, which we intend to fix with Destiny Update 1.1.1, along with everything else in the December update."
Weisnewski said people using the Prometheus Lens should go easy on those who don't, though he acknowledged he only said that to have it on the record. "We know you won't, but it's been said," he said.