- Lebanon interior minister signs law for May election: statement
- 'Congratulations': EU launches next phase of Brexit but warns of tough
- Brazil's Temer to leave hospital, return to Brasilia
- Poland gives government key election role, opposition sounds alarm
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed on May 19, 2018
- Britain's Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on May 19
- Finland lets stores sell stronger drinks, health chiefs complain
- Multi-summit Macron burns energy in hunt for results
- Erdogan says Turkey seeking to annul Trump decision on Jerusalem at U.
- Russian ex-minister Ulyukayev jailed for eight years over $2 million b
- Mexico's Senate passes divisive security law, paving way for final app
- U.S. says concerned about Myanmar's silence over where Reuters journal
- 'Congratulations': EU launches next phase of Brexit
- Novo Nordisk wins EU panel's backing for key diabetes drug
- Pakistani top court rejects bid to bar opposition leader Imran Khan
- Aclaris's drug to treat common skin growth gets FDA nod
- Catalan election to return hung parliament: poll
- Aclaris's drug to treat common growth on skin gets FDA nod
- FDA allows Alnylam to restart hemophilia treatment trials
- U.N. appalled at Iraq's latest mass hanging: spokeswoman
Destiny 2 Curse Of Osiris: How To Open The Lighthouse Chest
When you first enter the Lighthouse social space in Destiny 2's Curse of Osiris expansion, you'll notice a chest locked behind a gate just below the walkway on the left. However, it can only be opened by interacting with books you find in the room in a particular order within a specific time limit. To help you nab the chest of loot in the Lighthouse, we've detailed everything you need to do below. You can also watch the video above for further clarification on how to access it.
As you enter the room, run to the middle where Brother Vance is standing. Look to the desk on the left to find the first book. The next book is on a shelf at the eastern corner of the room (east in accordance to your orientation upon entering the room). You'll notice if from the distinctive glowing symbol that emanates from it.
Next, look to the torch west of the entrance. The book should be on the floor between the torch and a bookshelf ladder. Head back to where you found the second book, and stand at the table across from it. Look for the distinctive glowing symbol.
The last book is high up on a shelf to the right of the stone slab with the eye symbol. You'll need to jump to reach it. Once you've interacted with all the books, a conflux will pop up back near the fourth book's location. Interact with it to drop the barrier blocking the region chest near the entrance. You're now free to open the chest to nab a Legendary Engram, a Shader, and a redeemable coin. For a closer look at the book locations, refer to the images below.
Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris is out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The expansion's release coincided with that of update 1.1.0, which made some major balance changes to the game. Numerous weapon types have been buffed or nerfed, and further tweaks to Destiny 2 are coming soon as part of another big December update. The next patch will add Masterworks weapons, which should give hardcore players in particular some much-needed variety. For more about our expansions, be sure to check back with GameSpot for our full review.