- Lebanon interior minister signs law for May election: statement
- 'Congratulations': EU launches next phase of Brexit but warns of tough
- Brazil's Temer to leave hospital, return to Brasilia
- Poland gives government key election role, opposition sounds alarm
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed on May 19, 2018
- Britain's Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on May 19
- Finland lets stores sell stronger drinks, health chiefs complain
- Multi-summit Macron burns energy in hunt for results
- Erdogan says Turkey seeking to annul Trump decision on Jerusalem at U.
- Russian ex-minister Ulyukayev jailed for eight years over $2 million b
- Mexico's Senate passes divisive security law, paving way for final app
- U.S. says concerned about Myanmar's silence over where Reuters journal
- 'Congratulations': EU launches next phase of Brexit
- Novo Nordisk wins EU panel's backing for key diabetes drug
- Pakistani top court rejects bid to bar opposition leader Imran Khan
- Aclaris's drug to treat common skin growth gets FDA nod
- Catalan election to return hung parliament: poll
- Aclaris's drug to treat common growth on skin gets FDA nod
- FDA allows Alnylam to restart hemophilia treatment trials
- U.N. appalled at Iraq's latest mass hanging: spokeswoman
Call Of Duty WW2's Winter Siege Event Trailer And Details Unveiled
Call of Duty: WWII's first community event is about to begin, bringing with it new content. Winter Siege will hit the game starting December 8 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You can see the new event and everything it brings in the trailer above.
Winter Siege features a new winter version of the Carentan multiplayer map, which is a snow-covered, winter-themed version of the fan-favorite, previously only available as reimagined Carentan to Season Pass owners. Headquarters is getting a seasonal revamp too, with a visiting quartermaster along with new Supply Drops full of fresh cold-weather gear.
The second week of the Winter Siege event marks the limited return of Gun Game as part of a non-stop schedule of special double XP playlists. The classic mode lets players compete to be the first to earn a kill with each weapon in the game (and it was previously leaked that it would be coming back).
The event also brings a new look for Headquarters. It will be winterized, with the beach encampment taking on a snowy appearance for the span of the event. There will be a visiting Quartermaster, too. Captain Butcher visits Headquarters bearing Winter Siege Division uniforms, cosmetic items, and weapon variants.
Players can earn a variant of each new weapon for free via Special Orders from Major Howard (with orders being rotated daily to allow players to unlock a variant of each new weapon for free). Other rarity variants of these weapons are available through Collection Bounties, or in Winter Siege Supply Drops. Winter Siege Supply Drops can be earned for free simply by playing Call of Duty: WWII during the event. Players will also receive a free Winter Siege Supply Drop for logging in, and you can purchase Winter Siege Supply Drops using Call of Duty Points.
There is also a series of bug fixes, coming tomorrow. You can get a look at the list of issues being addressed here. Winter Siege events are free and open to all players from December 8 until January 2, 2018. In other news, Call of Duty: WWII recently added ranked play for PS4 and Xbox One in the form of 4v4 matches, and there's a PC update on the way that will fix several issues and add ranked play.