- China starts formal legal proceedings against disgraced senior politic
- Venezuela socialists winning local vote, Maduro joyous
- Bitcoin jumps after futures trading begins
- Six New Street Fighter 5 Characters Revealed For Season 3 Of Content
- China, Taiwan spar over Chinese diplomat's invasion threat
- Israeli army destroys tunnel from Gaza
- With foes abstaining, Venezuela mayoral contests to boost socialists
- Futures trading arrives for bitcoin
- Global arms sales rise for the first time in 5 years
- LawBreakers Boss Leaves To Join Epic For A "Secret Project"
- Pro tips: Shooting Hong Kong like a street photographer
- With foes abstaining, Venezuela mayoral contests look set to boost Soc
- Rebel architecture: In praise of Britain's postmodern oddities
- 'Star Wars' fans, box office analysts brace themselves for 'The Last Jedi'
- PUBG Xbox One Exact Release Timing Revealed, Controller Setup Detailed
- With foes absent, Venezuela local vote to boost socialists
- Haley on Trump accusers: 'We should all be willing to listen to them'
- May hails new optimism in Brexit talks after deal
- China's top paper says Australian media reports are racist
- Syrian army and Iranian-backed militias push towards Idlib province
Bomb kills seven on bus in Syria's Homs city: police chief
BEIRUT (Reuters) - A bomb blast killed seven people and injured eight others on a bus in Syria’s Homs city on Tuesday, the Homs police chief said.
“Security agencies are constantly chasing sleeper cells,” he told state-run Ikhbariya TV. The bomb exploded on a passenger bus in the Akrama neighborhood of the government-held city, state media said earlier.
Reporting by Ellen Francis; Editing by Alison Williams
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.